Grandvalira ski pass 2019-2020
*Retail prices including IGI **Discount valid for advance purchases made on our website. © Consecutive day passes.
OBSERVATIONS ON THE RATES:
1. Junior Pass (12-17 years old): Born between 2002 and 2007. Proof of age is required.
2. Child Pass (6-11 years old): Born between 2008 and 2013. Documentary evidence required.
3. Debutante Pass (1 day): available for all sectors.
4. Senior Pass (65-69 years old): born between 1950 and 1954. Direct sale at the ticket office. Proof of age must be provided. Price per day.
5. Senior Gold Pass: Grandvalira considers “Senior Gold” to adults born in 1949 or before. Direct sales pass at the ticket office. Document required.
6. Baby Pass: Grandvalira considers “Baby” those born in 2014 or later. Direct sale at ticket offices. Document required.
7. Pedestrian Pass: not valid for skiing. It includes two climbs and two descents on the same day, in any gondola.
8. Insurance + supplement for loss of ski pass: To be acquired during the purchase process of the ski pass or at the ticket office of the resort, before the first day of use. Under no circumstances may it be purchased if the pass has already been used. NEW: Reprint of the pass without cost in case of loss. See insurance conditions.
9. Free of charge: 4 % discount for payments from 25 people (included). Please note that in order to apply this discount, reservations must be of the same type, i.e. 25 Adult or Junior or Children’s Ski Passes, the discount will not be valid if there are 20 Adults and 5 Children. Not applicable: From 23/12/2019 to 05/01/2020
These prices are considered as final prices, including taxes (4.5% of IGI included in pass). In case of modification of taxes, during the season, the prices will be modified proportionally. All published prices are subject to possible variations during the season.