Duty-free allowances for travellers
Duty-free allowances for travellers When returning to the European Union after visiting the Principality of Andorra, the quantities or values of products purchased in Andorra indicated may be taken per person without paying any customs duties or taxes.
If they do not exceed the limits indicated, and provided that they are products for personal use, they are not obliged to declare them to the Andorran or Community customs.
- Alcohol (*):
- 1,5 l of spirits over 22 degrees.
- 3 l of liqueurs, aperitifs under 22 proof, or sparkling wine.
- 5 l of table wines.
- Tobacco (*):
- 300 cigarettes,
- 150 cigarettes (less than 3 g per piece),
- 75 cigars (over 3 g per piece),
- 400 g of stingers and pipe tobacco
- 75 g of perfumes,
- 375 ml of colonies
- Agricultural products Coffee:
- 1,000 g of coffee, or
- 400 g of extracts. Tea: – 200 g of tea,
- 80 g of extracts.
- Other agricultural products Up to a value of 175 euros, or 90 euros for those under 15 years of age, but not exceeding:
- 2.5 kg of milk powder
- 3 kg of condensed milk
- 6 kg of fresh milk
- 1 Kg of butter
- 4 kg of cheese
- 5 kg of sugar and sweets
- 5 kg of meat
- Other products: Up to a value of 525 euros, or 270 euros for children under 15.
Quantities and maximum amounts per person.
(*) For these products, persons under 17 years of age do not benefit from any franchise.