How to come by car?
From Spain, access is via the C-145 road from Lleida, and the C-16 road from the Cadi or Puigcerdà tunnel.
La Seu d’Urgell is 30 km from the first access to the area, Encamp.
From France, access is via the N-22 road across the border at Pas de la Casa, the first access to the domain from France.
How to come by plane?
The nearest international airports are:
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km) – France
- Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) – France
- Barcelona – El Prat International Airport (200 km) – Spain
- Girona International Airport – Costa Brava (260 km) – Spain
- Reus International Airport (240 km) – Spain .
How to come by bus?
Andorra – Barcelona and airport, Andorra – Toulouse airport, Andorra – Lleida, Andorra – Valencia, Andorra – Madrid.
Andorra – Barcelona and airport, Andorra – Gérone et aéroport, Andorra – Toulouse and airport.
Andorra – Barcelona and airport, Andorra – Lleida
Andorra – From Girona and Reus Reus: Montmantell From Barcelona: Eurolines, Novatel
Free bus service serving the areas of Canillo, El Tarter and Grandvalira Soldeu to the village of Bordes d’Envalira.
How to come by train?
- The Madrid-Lleida can be reached in the city of Lleida. From there, the Viatges Alsina-Graells Montmantell buses provide the daily correspondence with Andorra.
- The nearest train stations are the French ones of L’Hospitalet-près-o Andorra and La Tour de Carol. The Hispano Andorrena buses provide daily connections to Andorra.